Hello!

Welcome to my blog... a place where I share my thoughts and observations of life and this crazy, wonderful world. I write my two cents about how I see things, but I would love to hear your comments and feedback. This could be a safe place for constructive dialogue and friendly discussion. I've always loved Thomas Jefferson's quote, which graces Clark Hall at my alma mater: "Here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." So "come now, let us reason together" (Isaiah 1:18).

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Moon Outside My Window

Jon trimmed the bushes outside our computer room window recently, and I've just tonight noticed that I can see the moon now. Cool. It reminds me of my more reflective pre-children days when I had time to bask in the moonlight, pondering the universe and my place in it. Ha! Those days are gone (for now at least), but I think it is still important to steal some time to relish the stillness. I'll put that on my to-do list and try to work it in. :)

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I like reading your blog but I wish you had more photos of your cute kids on it :)

I was meaning to send you a thank you note for the clothes for Emily but couldn't find your address. THANK YOU!! Emily has been wearing a lot of it and you might see some of it in pictures on my blog! Email me your address :)
debevans at bellsouth dot net