Hello!

Welcome to my blog... a place where I share my thoughts and observations of life and this crazy, wonderful world. I write my two cents about how I see things, but I would love to hear your comments and feedback. This could be a safe place for constructive dialogue and friendly discussion. I've always loved Thomas Jefferson's quote, which graces Clark Hall at my alma mater: "Here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." So "come now, let us reason together" (Isaiah 1:18).

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thwarted

Ok, I've been sitting here at this computer for 30 minutes now trying to write something half-way intelligent or entertaining, and this is it. Bummer. I have also been putting Will to bed... over and over and over again. I put him in, and he just keeps on coming out. He needs his blankets put on again (which would not be needed if he would stay in bed with them on), or his imaginary boo-boo hurts, or he needs bug bite medicine (he currently has no bug bites), or his eye hurts (which would be cured by going to sleep!). Anna, fortunately, is sleeping through all his commotion (they share a room). So the countless interruptions and endless calling of "Mama" have effectively jumbled all my thoughts and foiled my plans of having some peaceful time to myself this evening to write in my blog. Maybe next time...

No comments: