Hello!

Welcome to my blog... a place where I share my thoughts and observations of life and this crazy, wonderful world. I write my two cents about how I see things, but I would love to hear your comments and feedback. This could be a safe place for constructive dialogue and friendly discussion. I've always loved Thomas Jefferson's quote, which graces Clark Hall at my alma mater: "Here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." So "come now, let us reason together" (Isaiah 1:18).

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Anna's Stage Debut

Yesterday Anna danced in her first ballet performance, "'Twas the Night Before Christmas." There were two shows at the Trustees Theater in Downtown Savannah. It was a long day for everyone, especially the little ones, but Anna was a real trooper and did a great job! (I was more nervous all day than she was!) We were all very proud of her. In three scenes she was a little girl at a party, and in one scene she was a mouse. There were twelve other little girls the same age doing the same things. Very cute indeed! Anna had a great time - she was so wound up at the end of the day, she twirled and danced all the way back to the van. Grandma and Grandpa, MiMi and PopPop, Uncle Karl, Aunt Sherri, Ryan, and my coworker Cynthia all attended the ballet.

No comments: