Hello!

Welcome to my blog... a place where I share my thoughts and observations of life and this crazy, wonderful world. I write my two cents about how I see things, but I would love to hear your comments and feedback. This could be a safe place for constructive dialogue and friendly discussion. I've always loved Thomas Jefferson's quote, which graces Clark Hall at my alma mater: "Here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." So "come now, let us reason together" (Isaiah 1:18).

Friday, November 30, 2007

A Little Ditty...

What to write I do not know.
I will make an effort, though.
Today was Friday all day long...
coloring, playing, singing songs.
We went for a walk down our street;
a cat and a dog we did happily greet.
Later on we were off to ballet;
unimpressed Will just wanted to play.
At last we are home, the kids tucked in their beds
while visions of leaping girls dance in their heads.
Tomorrow the sun will rise once again;
we will all get up, get dressed, and then...

No comments: