Hello!

Welcome to my blog... a place where I share my thoughts and observations of life and this crazy, wonderful world. I write my two cents about how I see things, but I would love to hear your comments and feedback. This could be a safe place for constructive dialogue and friendly discussion. I've always loved Thomas Jefferson's quote, which graces Clark Hall at my alma mater: "Here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." So "come now, let us reason together" (Isaiah 1:18).

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Reflecting on a Life

There were these two college kids once upon a time. They made some mistakes they lived to regret, making me in the process. She gave me life, and set me free.

Free to make my home with these other two, a childless couple yearning. In love, they gave me life, and set me free.

Because life and freedom go hand in hand. Two ideas in symbiotic harmony.

There was this man once upon a time, and he was God, yearning. He killed death, in love. He gave me life, and set me free.

And when I look back over these years of my life, it is all good and fullness of life and flying in freedom. It is all grace.

So now I carry on the legacy. Giving life and freedom. May it be all grace.

No comments: