Hello!

Welcome to my blog... a place where I share my thoughts and observations of life and this crazy, wonderful world. I write my two cents about how I see things, but I would love to hear your comments and feedback. This could be a safe place for constructive dialogue and friendly discussion. I've always loved Thomas Jefferson's quote, which graces Clark Hall at my alma mater: "Here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." So "come now, let us reason together" (Isaiah 1:18).

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hopes and Aspirations for 2013

Here we are in 2013. A whole nother year. A chance to start anew, to tweak some of the good things, to tear down the bad. It's the dawning of fresh opportunities.

Or is it simply the day after yesterday? It depends on what we determine to do with it. How we think about it. It all begins in our minds.

So what will we do with this gift of a new year? Let us dare to take the chance. Try something new. Step out of our comfort zones. Grow and succeed. Stretch the boundaries, especially the ones we impose on ourselves. Reach out to help others. Be the one. Take responsibility.

Now, go! Start, and keep on starting. Happy New Year!

No comments: