Hello!

Welcome to my blog... a place where I share my thoughts and observations of life and this crazy, wonderful world. I write my two cents about how I see things, but I would love to hear your comments and feedback. This could be a safe place for constructive dialogue and friendly discussion. I've always loved Thomas Jefferson's quote, which graces Clark Hall at my alma mater: "Here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." So "come now, let us reason together" (Isaiah 1:18).

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Costume Fright

I was perusing the child costumes on Ebay today to get some ideas for Halloween. As I searched the 3T boys' category, a costume entitled "pimp daddy" showed up. Out of curiousity I clicked on it, thinking surely the costume was an adult size mistakenly placed in the 3T section. But no, it was for size 3 and pictured a little boy in the costume. So now I'm asking myself, who in their right mind dresses up their sweet little boy as a pimp?!?! As Will likes to say, "What the heck?" Something is very wrong with the world.

No comments: