Hello!

Welcome to my blog... a place where I share my thoughts and observations of life and this crazy, wonderful world. I write my two cents about how I see things, but I would love to hear your comments and feedback. This could be a safe place for constructive dialogue and friendly discussion. I've always loved Thomas Jefferson's quote, which graces Clark Hall at my alma mater: "Here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." So "come now, let us reason together" (Isaiah 1:18).

Sunday, August 24, 2008

House For Sale

Finally our old, dear house has the "For Sale" sign in the front yard! We still have a few little fixes left to do, but it is officially on the market - yippee! So if you or someone you know is looking for a nice, solid three-bedroom brick house in the Berwick area of Savannah (Southside), let me know. It has a great fenced in backyard, bonus room/den, and good neighbors (sniffle, sniffle). If you're not interested, feel free to pray with us for the right buyer to come along quickly.

It will be so great to get back to a normal life after all this house stuff is done (or at least not so urgent anymore). Having time to go on fun outings with Anna and Will again, not having to drag them to a house so we can "work" or drop them off with kind relatives day after day, being able to take it easy on the weekend... these are some of the things I dream of lately. Three months of home renovation and improvement starts to wear on a person (at least on this person anyway).

No comments: