Hello!

Welcome to my blog... a place where I share my thoughts and observations of life and this crazy, wonderful world. I write my two cents about how I see things, but I would love to hear your comments and feedback. This could be a safe place for constructive dialogue and friendly discussion. I've always loved Thomas Jefferson's quote, which graces Clark Hall at my alma mater: "Here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." So "come now, let us reason together" (Isaiah 1:18).

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nothing Much

Happy May, everyone! Can you believe it's May already? Just a couple short weeks left of school for Anna. Will is ready to start school... every morning when he and I drop off Anna at school, he says "Bye-bye, Mama" with a big grin. The kids start their morning by practicing writing their names, and Will sits at the table with Anna and colors on his paper. When he's done he knows to put his paper in Anna's cubby just like the big kids. Too cute. We've signed him up to start in the fall even though it's a year earlier than Anna started - we just think he's ready and would really enjoy it.

Lucy has recovered from her surgery and "big collar" and is back to her normal sweet self. She and Dixie are on diets and seem to be shaping up (we hope). Funny how easy it is to put a dog on a diet. We humans are much trickier.

So blah, blah, blah... not much to say, but it's been a while so I thought I should write something. I'll try to do better next time!

No comments: